Friday, July 20, 2007

What a Day!

Today has been a VERY crazy day for us!

We had the first of many HUGE garage sales today and raised over $800...wahoo!!!!!!!! That was the exciting part.

The not so exciting part was that Hannah and I spent most of the day in the ER with Benjamin. My sweet boy was at Vacation Bible School this morning and he fell back in his chair and hit his head on the floor...HARD! When I went to pick him up and stay for the picnic, he was just sitting on the ground by himself, while the other kids were bouncy in the jumpy things the church had rented. I knew then something was wrong. If you know Benjamin...he is a 4 year old...and sitting is not one of his favorite pasttimes. He's my active boy. He said he didn't feel good, started crying and said he wanted to go home. I asked a bunch of questions and finally figured out that he had fallen and hit his head. He then began to act very sleepy and just not himself. I decided to take him to the ER...which was good because once there he began vomitting...so they decided to do a CAT scan. The scan came back normal and we were sent home to monitor him...but I'm still glad we went to the ER mostly to put my mind at ease.

What a FUN day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get geared up for another exciting Garage Sale day, but right now I'm EXHAUSTED, so I might just go to bed early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie C. said...

i'm glad to hear there was nothing on the cat-scan

Gail said...

Hope Benjamin is bac to his regular self tomorrwo.
Good luck with your garage sale.
Gail

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats on the Garage Sale! Glad to hear the cat-scan was ok and hope Benjamin is feeling better!
Lisa
http://our-journey-for-sophia.blogspot.com/