Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Overwhelmed!!!

I am just writing to let everyone know that I have been totally overwhelmed by the generosity of others this past week. I know that this whole second adoption has been God's plan and that He already has it taken care of, but to watch it all unfold has been truly amazing!!!



Last week, a fellow Guatemamma...friend of mine that I met in Antigua last year volunteered to take our baby bottle fundraiser to their Church and see what they could do to raise money for us. What a dear friend and fellow Christian!!!!! Thanks K!!!



On Saturday, we received a package of empty baby bottles to use for our fundraiser, along with one full one and this unbelievable ENCOURAGING note...



Amy,

May these bottles serve as a very small token of my very huge admiration for you and your family. Your step of Faith is beyond encouraging. I pray that the Lord will bless your fundraising efforts and grant you more blessings than you could ever even hope to imagine!



The Lord only guides in the direction He is going to provide. I know, without a doubt, all of the money has already been provided to bring your daughter home. Now the fun part will be watching it all unfold!

May God bless you!

Love, S



Okay...this note has brought me to tears too many times to post...as well as everyone that I have read it to. What a HUGE ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!! Thanks S!!!

We also received a substantial donation from the B Family, which we are very grateful for!!!

WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all of our friends and family for their support and prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: