Tuesday, July 24, 2007

God came to our door again....

Okay...another funny God story and an update on our garage sale.

This weekend we raised $1259 at our garage sale...YIPPEE!!!!!

Here is the funny story...

Last night I was making dinner and a man came to my door and asked if we had a garage sale at our house this past weekend. I told him yes...and he reached in his pocket and got out some money and handed it to me. He told me that there was a record player at the garage sale that he was going to offer us $5 for, but he didn't have the money...he was going to come back to get it on Sunday, but instead saw it out in our garbage pile and picked it. He came to our door to give us money for it because he didn't feel right about just taking it.

I told him THANK YOU a million times and that it was for a good cause. He then asked me what it was for and I told him the story. I can't believe he came to our door to give us the money, especially since he didn't even know it was for a good cause. Actually, I can believe it...because my God has a great sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow -- AWESOME !!!!