Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fundraising Success!!!!!

We took our Baby Bottle Fundraiser flyers to Church tonight and with the help of some AWESOME friends...we were able to pass out almost 100 bottles!!!!!! It was really neat to see how many people were truly excited for us and are willing to do what they can!!!

In other adoption news...we got our fingerprinting appt. for our magic piece of paper (I171H) and it is next Wednesday. Hopefully we'll have our I171H in about 4 weeks after that. I guess we're not in a big hurry for it because we won't need it again until we are out of PGN, but it will be nice to have it in our possession!!!

As some of you know...my husband just started a new job Monday and we found out today that they have a $2,000 adoption credit...YEAH God!!!

It's just so neat to see God working in the our lives as well as so many others!

I stumbled upon a verse this week that I think has become my life verse...

"A man devises a plan in his heart, but God directs his path." Proverbs 16:9
Here are a few random pictures from the past week...aren't they sweet???

Hannah's latest..."Say Cheese"...

They love each other SO much!!!

4 comments:

Gail said...

I think the baby bottle fund raiser is a great idea. I thought about doing something like that but didn't. Maybe now I will give it a try. I just emptied over $105 of change out of a bank I having been saving for a couple of months. Hope it goes well for you.
Gail
adopting Johanna Faith

Our Family of 5 said...

I love Hannah's "kini"
She has the most adorable smile!

fiaschetti said...

Hi Amy, Just stopping by after reading your post on Julia's blog. Small world! I'm sorry-- I don't remember meeting you last year but that night was such a blur. I take it you're at KCC too? Would love to chat more.

Waiting4OurAngel said...

I was researching adoption fundraisers and happened upon your blog. I am very interested in the bottle idea. Can I ask where you got the bottles from? Thanks so much!