Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fun Weekend and Surprise Pictures!!!

Well...Daddy has been away fishing since Thursday and is coming home tomorrow. He's called to report the fishing hasn't been good, but the time away has. I keep asking when Mommy gets to go away for 5 days!!! :)

We've been keeping busy around here...Friday we went to the park with friends, then to 7 Eleven for a slurpee...Benjamin's favorite treat!!! Saturday we went to the Stars and Stripes Festival and Benjmain had a blast riding the rides at the carnival and playing the games. The kids were so worn out that they napped until 6:30...I got a much needed break!!! Today the kids and I went to the Detroit Zoo. We had a great time...the weather was beautiful!!! Benjamin loved watching the polar bears and riding the train. Hannah's favorite part was eating the Dippin' Dots ice cream!!!


We came home to surprise photos of "Baby Sister #2" today! I am so happy that she looks healthy and clean in them! Just one more thing to praise God for! I just love this little girl so much! I can't wait to meet her and kiss her sweet face! Here are a few of the pics...isn't she PRECIOUS!!! I love the one where she is sleeping. She looks like a little ANGEL!!!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh how exciting !! She does look clean and beautiful in these pics !! :) :)

Natalie C. said...

she's beautiful

Jaime said...

She is gorgeous! I am so happy for your family...you are in our prayers for a smooth and quick process. I can't begin to imagine how thrilled you all must be! Baby #2 is a sweetheart!