Tuesday, December 4, 2007

UGH!!!

I hate to be a complainer...but this week just stinks.

My husband is out of town on business, so I'm a single mom, which I'm definitely not used to...

I had my purse stolen yesterday...got it back, minus our brand new digital camera and the pictures from our mini vacation this past weekend...

Lab Corp is STILL testing our DNA...they've had it since last Monday and now it is in further testing...our hopes of having Tessa home for Christmas are diminishing by the minute...

Other than that...things are fine! THANKS for listening!!! I know it could be MUCH worse...I'm just having one of those days/weeks!!!

On the up side...we had a great time at Splash Village on our mini vacation last weekend. Wish I had pictures to share...but you'll just have to imagine... Two of the most adorable kids in the world...having an AWESOME time!!!!

3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Oh.....I'm so sorry about your camera!

That.just.stinks!!

Good luck on the DNA

Kim & Dave said...

Oh.... & BTW, I have put a link to your blog on mine....hope that's OK.

:-)

Laura said...

Amy -
That totally stinks about your camera! I am saying a prayer today for all of you! I am sure you just want Tessa home NOW!