Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Range of Emotions

Wow...it has been a few weeks full of so many different emotions! When we got the call that we were out of PGN it was a feeling of relief. To me that is the most difficult part of the entire adoption process because of the fact that it is all a big unknown. Some people get out in 2 weeks and others it takes 2 years. We were blessed to get out in 6 weeks.

After the relief came excitement. How exciting it is to know that we will hold OUR baby girl in our arms in a few weeks!!! I can't wait to go to Guatemala...to see the sights, the sounds, the smells, the people. I can't wait to see friends that we have made on prior trips. I can't wait to eat the YUMMY tortilla soup at the Marriott. But, most of all, I can't wait to have Tessa in my arms forever!!!
Our lives will never be the same. We are blessed beyond anything we could ever imagine. Although I am so excited to end this journey, at times I become very nervous. How will I ever handle 3 kids??? Life with 2 is crazy enough! Will I be the best mommy I can be for all 3 of my sweet children? I know that God has placed each one of them in my life for a reason and that He gave them to me because He knows best. I just have to continue to place them in His hands.

Here are the newest pictures of Tessa...she is 6 months old. If all goes smoothly we should have this sweet girl in our arms in about 3 weeks!

10 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Amy said...

what a beautiful family, she is gorgeous, I have two guatagirlies too, they are very sweet together, congratulations on exiting PGN

shannoncaroland said...

You will be a wonderful mommy to three kids! I was nervous too, but what a blessing it is.
She is gorgeous! I am so excited for you. What a wonderful Christmas gift huh?
We need to get together. Our babies are so close in age, it will be fun to see them together.

Please know your in our thoughts
and prayers.
Cindie

Joe Moleski said...

Amy...

You are the best mom, wife and woman I personally know... You are going to great...

You have done great throughout this entire process...

You were a great mom to Benjamin... You are a great mom to Benjamin and Hannah... I love watching you interact with them... It is great...

And, I know without a shadow of a doubt, you will be a great mom to Benjamin, Hannah and Tessa...

Your the best a guy could ask for,

Your (not so perfect sometimes) Husband...

Katie said...

Tessa is beautiful and you will be a GREAT mom to her !!

Kim & Dave said...

I found your blog through the forums.

Can't believe how similar our timelines are! (w/ two kids coming home in such a short amount of time)

Your family is adorable.

What does your son think of two little sisters?

We also have an older bio., & she is thrilled about bringing home her baby brother soon.

Congraats on your *shorter* stay in PGN. We have been in now for 4 weeks.

Now, I will watch the forums to see that you are PINK!!

Kim & Dave said...

This is our blog, just in case you're interested.

http://dillondaysdoings.blogspot.com/

Aileen said...

Congrats on your PGN out! What a great feeling!

Kim & Dave said...

You're so welcome. :-)

I hope it's OK to link your blog to my blog....I'm trying to add more blogs I want to keep up w/.

Morgan's Mama said...

She is sooooo CUTE! I can't wait to see her.