Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Mother's Day is a day filled with mixed emotions from me. I love that three little kiddos call me Mom. I love than they are a part of my life. I love that I get to watch them grow into the amazing people that God has planned for them to be. I love everything about being a Mom.

The one thing that I don't love about Mother's Day is not being able to celebrate it with my Mom. She was such a special, amazing woman and my best friend. I wish, now more than ever she was here to celebrate this special day with me and to see her 3 absolutely adorable grandkids. She would be so proud...I just know it.

Here are a few pictures of her with her Benjamin. I couldn't find any of the two of us, but I love these pictures of her with the only granchild she ever met.

Mom...I miss you so much EVERY DAY...I can't wait for the day that we get to celebrate Mother's Day in Heaven...I know you can't either.




Here are a few pictures of me and my precious little ones.




4 comments:

Katie said...

So sweet. Happy Mothers Day !!

Sarah said...

Happy Mothers Day! You are a beautiful mom and you have some extraordinarily beautiful children! Let me know if it is ok to link you to the FFF posts of pictures of Mommy and Me...

Kim & Dave said...

Happy belated Mother's Day!

Your kids are adorable....

Joe Moleski said...

You are a FANTASTIC mother... Your mom WOULD BE SO proud of you...

You are more than this husband / father could ask for in terms of a mother for his kids...

As good of a mother you are... You are a better wife...

I love you...