Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Girls Day Out

It was a beautiful day here in Michigan...Benjamin had a playdate with a friend, so I decided to pretend like the girls were older than they are and decided to take them on a girls day out adventure.

We had SO much fun!!! The weather was BEAUTIFUL and the girls were so happy the whole time!!!

We went downtown...we ate a yummy lunch at Noodles & Co., did a little shopping, had a nice walk and topped it off with some Dave & Thomas Popcorn (Hannah's new fav. treat...thanks Katie :)).

The most unbelievable thing about the whole day is...

I had the camera with me!!!

I know...the pictures aren't that exciting, but here are a few from our FUN day!!!

Yes mom...my hair is a mess...but look...I'm such a big girl now!!!


Precious Tessie...
Oh my sweet girls...I am so blessed to have them in my life!!! I thank God everyday for these two precious girls. They are complete gifts from GOD!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Girls Day Out...what a great plan! Looks like the girls had a great time.

Joe Moleski said...

Love me my girls... all 3 of them...

You are the best wife and mom ever...

I love you babe...