Thursday, November 8, 2007

So much news...I'm WAY behind!!!

HALLOWEEN PICTURES

First, I've had people ask what Benjamin and Hannah were for Halloween and indeed I forgot to post actually pictures of them in their costumes. Benjamin was a "Knight in Shinning Armor" as he called himself and Hannah was the princess he rescued. It was his idea, so how could I say no??? On Halloween night it was too windy for him to wear his Knight costume, so he wore a ghost costume that I already had. He looked cute in both of them!


DADDY'S BIG "40" PARTY

Yes, my hubby is 40, can you believe it??? We surprised him at his sister's house on Saturday with singing and we had a surprise party on his actual b-day for him at a restaurant by our house. It was FUN, but boy are surprises hard to keep!!! Benjamin was so funny, he kept telling everyone that his dad was old!!! His daddy is "OLD", but we still love him anyway!!! :)


Cousins having fun!Aren't they so cute???
I think I might like Grandma, what do you think???

Cuties after the big party...Hannah looks like she partied HARD!!!

Next BIG news...HANNAH IS WALKING!!!!!

Actually, she only walks across the living room and isn't officially walking everywhere yet...but we're getting there and we are so excited!!! We have been working with a PT for about 6 weeks and all of her hard work is paying off! She looks silly in these pictures because my hubby is making her do her fish lip face. What goofballs!!!

And our last BIG news, but certainly not least...

We are OUT of PGN!!! Yes, you read that correctly...we got out of PGN in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!! We can't believe it, but are so excited!!! God is so good!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality continues to sink it...I have tons to do, Christmas is coming and the idea of 3 kids 4 and under overwhelms me, but I'm ready for the chaos!

Hopefully this sweet baby girl will be home for Christmas!!!
Hang on Tessa Carmen...we'll be there soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I don't have updated photos, but she had an ear infection last week when she was supposed to go to the Dr., so she didn't go...new pictures will be next week.





4 comments:

Natalie C. said...

both kids looked darling for halloween and congrats on getting out of pgn so darn quick

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your big OUT!!! I love the name Tessa!!! Praying or a very speedy PINK!!!

Hannah is adorable making her first steps! Her fish face is too funny!

Your little trick or treaters are adorable!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Candy said...

Tessa I want mommy and daddy to pick you up on Thanksgiving so I can see you too, Just like I did your big sister. Girl I am so excited for you and all the miricals that were in this adoption...we love ya candy and Kya Blu...Oh love the halloween idea....too cute

Laura said...

Amy,
I love the name Tessa! So glad to hear that the fundraiser went well! And how fun that Hannah is walking! Was your birthday on the 24th? That is my birthday! It was good to see you at the cider mill!
Laura