Thursday, December 25, 2008

1 Year and 3 Days Ago...

our lives were changed FOREVER!!!!!

Last year at this time we were dealing with Rotavirus and poopy diapers and this year we are dealing with 2 year old and 1 year old tantrums, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

Tessa,
You are such an AMAZING addition to our family. I never dreamed I would have such an adorable little girl. I'm glad God's plan for your life was to become a part of our family forever!!! You have such a sweet spirit. I love your snuggles and cuddles. I hope you are this cuddly forever!

Each day, you amaze me more and more with your strength and determination. I know you will grow up to be all that you can be and I'm so glad that I get to watch!!!

This year has been full of ups and downs, but what a wonderful year it has been!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART, Bug!!!

Love,
Mama

Isn't she the most adorable thing you have ever seen??? We celebrated her forever family day by making our Gingerbread House. She loved every minute of it...especially eating it!!!









Is this a classic, or what? Only my crazy kiddos!!!

2 comments:

Natalie C. said...

Happy Anniversary! I love those days.

Krista said...

So glad to see you have a blog too! I will be checking back, I love to keep up with my friends this way! By the way, the post about the corn maze made me really miss Michigan. Going to the apple orchard was one of my favorite things about living in Michigan. That and great co-workers, of course. Great to see you are doing so well. Love ya.