Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FALL OvErLoAd!!!

Ok...I know some of you are wondering...where have you been??? Well..it's been a rough few weeks and ALL five of us have been sick for a long time!!!

We have been having a FUN FALL in the midst of all of the sickness and her is a recap of all we've done. ENJOY!!!

FALL FESTIVAL AT THE FARM (with our Church)


Riding the hayride out to all of the fun

The corn maze was quite the hit!!! It will be much more fun when both girls can actually walk...or maybe run!

Hannah was scared of the goats, but warmed up to them quickly.






'Twas the Night Before Halloween

We have a pumpkin carving party each year with my family just before Halloween.

Here is Tessie checking out the pumpkins...



Crazy girl...loved licking them...YUCK!!!



One fun thing the younger kids did was paint craft pumpkins. They turned out so cute and are still sitting on my kitchen table. I thought it would be fun to do this each year, write the year on the bottom and save them.




My dad and his grandkids...PRECIOUS!





The Big kids...works of art.


HALLOWEEN DAY
Hannah started the day as a Princess. She wore her costume to therapy and was so cute!!!

I worked in Benjamin's class for the Halloween party. Can you say CRAZY?????

Here are the kiddos just before trick or treating...none of them felt good, but they still wanted to go!
Tessie the Bumblebee

Benjamin the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle



And...Hannah...the miserably sick flower...but cute nonetheless!!!


FUN IN THE LEAVES
Although we were still sick...the weather was beautiful, so I raked up some leaves and let the kids jump in the piles. WHAT FUN!!!!!








I love the look of wonder on Tessa's face.






Her first time in the leaves...so sweet!


Well that about wraps up our Fall. The weather here is like Winter now...UGH!!! Can't believe it's so cold already!!! I'm not ready to be stuck inside, yet!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow lots of AWESOME photos!! Looks like you've been bust in deed!

Natalie C. said...

I miss Michigan fall. I remember as a kid all the colors and all the leaves. Don't miss the winters though :) Love your kids!