Monday, September 8, 2008

Photo Shoots Are Fun... NOT!

Usually we start out with the serious face...

Then...the cheesy smile...


Every once in awhile...we get a few precious photos...




Then there is Tessa...the paci gets in the way...

She thinks everything is a crack up...


She would rather yell and crawl VERY quickly than get her picture taken...


OK...no more...

The cutest I could get of the two of them...phew...that was exhausting!!!

Thanks Auntie Katie for the adorable matching outfits...YOU ROCK!!!! Can't wait to see you again!!!

9 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

CUTE CUTE !!! I love them in purple !! And look at Tessie ... finally getting some hair :)

Pineapple Princess said...

I just refound your blog...yea!
They are cute, cute, cute!!!

Michelle Riggs said...

Your girls are beautiful. I loved the pictures.

Thanks for praying for Abby.

Anonymous said...

They are just precious!!! Your oldest reminds me of my Abby!!!!

Nice to meet you!
Leslie

Suzanne said...

Amy, I read your blog often, but i guess I guess I wasn't aware of Tessa having problems. My thoughts and prayers are totally with you guys. Please let me know how it all goes.

I love the pics of the girls. There outfits are adorable now if we could only get our kids to all sit still and smile at the same time.

Suzanne said...

Amy, wanted to know how Tessa did at the Geneticist. What did they say? Did they actually do any testing or was it a consultation.

I've been thinking of you guys

Suzanne

Mary Ann said...

I love all the pictures! All your kids are just precious!

Vanessa said...

Your girls are to cute no matter what type of smile they have on!!