Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Brave Girl

Hannah had a scan on her kidneys yesterday to see if they were damaged at all by her infection in February. She was such a sweetie and SO BRAVE!!!

We had to go in the morning to have dye injected and she just cried a little bit for that. Then we had to go back in the afternoon and she had to have an IV and general anesthesia for the procedure. When I came back into the recovery room...she was all smiles. The nurses all commented on how sweet she was. I guess she asked for me once, they gave her a popsicle and then she was fine!!!

What a trooper!!!





3 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...

GIRL DID YOU HAVE TO PUT THAT PICTURE THAT LAST PIC OF HER SWEET LITTLE HAND...Now I am CRYING...How stong YOU are Miss Amy

Love ya
Candy, Kya, and Jagger

Katie said...

OH sweet brave Hannah .... your auntie Katie is so proud of you !! You are a princess !!