Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're Still Here, Are You???

OK...I know it has been WEEKS since I updated this blog, but as most of you know it has been a crazy few weeks. I had planned a Valentine post, a Big Helper Post, etc...but things don't always go as planned around here!!!!!

On Valentine's Day, Tessa was admitted to the hospital because of possible seizures. We stayed until Saturday afternoon. They ran a bunch of tests...ruled out heart problems and all other tests have come back negative. We still have one more LONG test to figure out the root of the problem, but so far, so good!!!

Friday, while I was in the hospital with Tessa, Hannah spiked a fever and Joe called to tell me she just wasn't feeling well at all. I made an appt. for them to go to the Dr. Sat. morning. Come to find out, she had a kidney infection. YIKES...my poor girl was SICK!!!! When we got home from the hospital with Tessa...her fever was 106! What a scary day.

So, between long nights with no sleep and miserable little girls...I haven't had much time or energy to blog, so I apologize.

I will try to be better about updating...so those of you that are still here have something to read! :)

I'm going to REWIND life and start anew with my Valentine pictures in the next post. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Natalie C. said...

Can ya'll just get over being sick...I am praying for your family.