Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random STUFF

Wow...it has been crazy busy around here. Our final adoption fundraiser was last Friday, so I can finally breathe a little. We had a dinner/silent auction and raised a little over $4,000!!! We have now officially surpassed our goal!!!!! We had a great night hanging out with family and friends. I was a little stressed out beforehand, but like I kept telling myself...God has it all planned out and it will go according to His plan...and sure enough...it did! It was an AMAZING night!!! (I forgot to take pictures that night....sorry guys....I know that's the only reason you really read this boring blog!!!!:))

As of Friday, October 19th...Hannah has been home with us ONE YEAR!!! I can't believe how it has flown by. Many days/nights were tough and for awhile I questioned if she would ever love us...but I'm so glad to say that she is an INCREDIBLE addition to our family. Life would be boring without her!!! She is a fiesty, spunky, sweet girl that loves to give hugs and kisses. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!!!!!

Here are some random pictures from last year when she first came home and last week...I can't believe how she's changed!!!

5 months old


5 months old



Our sassy senorita!


My cutie pie!

My little sweetheart...

Isn't she so ADORABLE?!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie C. said...

SHE REALLY IS BEAUTIFUL...Have you gotten any updated pics of baby sister

Katie said...

Wow -- she is so big and beautiful !!!

Kathy said...

She is adorable and congrats on One Year Home!!