Friday, October 26, 2007

FFF

This is my all time favorite picture and probably always will be. My mom passed away of ovarian cancer a little over 2 years ago. This picture reminds me of how much she loved Benjamin and what a STRONG woman she was. In this picture she was on HIGH doses of pain medication and you would never guess it. They were having their first popsicle together...in Orlando Florida, just a few months before she passed away. It was an AMAZING trip!

I love you Mom and miss you more than ever!!!!! If only you could see what an awesome family I have...I know you would be proud!



3 comments:

Katie said...

Now that is PRECIOUS !! Thanks for sharing !!

Sarah said...

What an awesome picture, one I know you value more than anything. I hope you don't mind me linking you to the FFF thread on my blog... thank you for sharing.

And, belated Happy Birthday!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, Great Picture!