Thursday, September 6, 2007

Outta Here...Well...almost!!!

Ok all...if I have time before I leave...I will post Labor Day Camping pics, but if not...I'll be posting more exciting pictures when we get back!!!

We leave BRIGHT and EARLY tomorrow morning! We actually have to leave the house at 3 am...should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Hannah is usually up then anyways!!!!!

Can't wait to kiss our sweet baby girl!!!!!

Please pray that we have a safe, fun trip and that we all stay healthy while we are gone. Also, if you could pray for my dad and G-ma...my G-ma is back in the hospital not doing well at all, so my dad can't come with us and he is SO sad. He LOVED having the chance to meet Hannah and bond with her before she came home. He was so looking forward to experiencing that again with Baby Sis. #2. Please pray for peace for him.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Have a good trip and take lots of pics !!!!!

Candy said...

Hey girl...I hope you have a wonderful trip...When you get home shoot me an email I have a few questions for you....Hugs Candy and Kya Blu