Saturday, September 15, 2007

Days #5-10...

Tuesday we flew home...had uneventful flights and got home around midnight.

Wednesday morning around 1 am, my Grandma passed away. She waited for us to get home safely and then peacefully went to be with Jesus. She had been sick...that is why my dad didn't go with us to Guatemala, but we didn't realize just how sick she really was. It has been a tough week, but it gives me peace to know she is in a better place and that we will see her again someday.

The last few days have been full of planning a funeral, the viewing and attending the funeral today.

I'm so sorry I didn't update this sooner, but it really has been crazy around here. I know many of you were waiting for pictures of our trip, so I hope you enjoy them...even though they are a few days late!!!

4 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Sorry about your Grandma!

Love the pictures from your trip. The baby is just beautiful. It is so awesome that you are able to adopt Hannah's sister. Best wishes to all of you.

Sharon

Natalie C. said...

so sorry to hear about your grandmother...i pray peace over your father.

baby sister is just too cute...have ya'll thought of a name yet?

Katie said...

LOVE LOVE the pics !!! Praying for peace for you and your family during this difficult time.

Robyn said...

I am so sorry about your grandmother. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Robyn