Thursday, August 23, 2007

Can you say SLACKER????

Wow...I can't believe I've been such a loser and haven't updated my blog in a LONG time!!! I apologize to those of you that care!!!! :)

It has been a pretty crazy week and a half around here...between working on these crazy fundraisers...our sewer overflowing in our basement...our roof leaking...trying to get things sold on ebay to make money to pay for the sewer overflowing and the new roof we now need...my Grandma not doing well and needing 24 hour care at home...

Whew...it has been mentally exhausting!!!

My Grandma just had a really bad spell today with not being able to breathe...so she was rushed to the ER...they are admitting her and after that we will have to put her in a nursing home. We have tried for the last 2 weeks to take care of her at home and my dad has done an AWESOME job, but it has just gotten to be too much on all of us. So if you could say a little prayer for her and for my dad (an only child) who feels very guilty about all of this...I would appreciate it!!!

Ok...enough rambling about things that aren't very exciting...some good news...

We are going to visit in exactly two weeks from tomorrow!!! In 15 days I will be holding our baby girl!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!

I know most of you don't care about the happenings of life...you just want pictures...so I solemnly swear...pictures tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow sounds like a crazy life you have right now .... I was wondering if you were still going to visit with the latest happenings. Can't wait to see pictures of your kiddos :)

Gail said...

Amy,
Most of us do care about your everyday life. Will be praying for your grandmother and your house repairs.
Gail

Partyof5 said...

Amy Josephine:
So sorry to hear about your g'ma. When will you hear results about your dad?
Please let me know if there is anything that I can do, if you need us to watch the kids for a few days, or just come for the afternoon to relieve you for a few hours, we would be happy to do so!
LET ME KNOW!
I have to work on Tuesdays, but other than that, I am free!!!
Call me if you need me!
I will absolutely be praying for all that is going on right now!
Love you!
Nanc