Saturday, August 25, 2007

Another Prayer Request

Ok...I know I promised pictures, but once again, yesterday was a CRAZY day!!! My grandma is still in the hospital, there was a horrible storm...with tornadoes involved that lasted about 1 1/2 and the worst is my dad went to emergency yesterday because he thought he was having a heart attack.

UGH....he's still there in observation because his enzymes were elevated and they want to do a stress test. This is my dad...the only child that has been taking care of my grandma...do you think he's stressed??? :) I know it's a test for his heart, but I can tell you every inch of his body is stressed!!! Please pray that it is just from stress and there isn't anything major wrong. If there is something wrong...please pray that it can be easily fixed.

THANKS!!!!!!

No comments: