Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Babies and Boo Boos

As most of you know...Tessa has been having seizures, so last month we had the final test, a 23 hour EEG to see if they could find out what is causing them. The EEG came back normal, which is great, but she had another seizure a few days later, so she is now on medication for them. Here are a few pictures of my trooper at the hospital. She was such an AWESOME patient! All of the nurses loved her!!!!!!

This next picture was taken yesterday. We were on a walk and Benjamin fell, so of course when we got home he needed a bandaid. Well...guess who else needed one, too???

5 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

OH Bless her little heart!! I wanna just eat her up! I hope they figure it out asap and the medicine helps. And how cute about the band aid!!

Katie said...

Awww... Tessa is a cute little mummy !!

Candy said...

HOW DID YOU GET A CHANCE TO BLOG??? How are the TUBES??? I really HOPE you get sleep tonight. I am still in OKC....you know me extending my TRIP...HAHA

Natalie C. said...

Poor Tessa. I remember when Caleb had a sleep study and was all wrapped up like that. I am praying that the medicine helps.

Amy said...

What a little trooper...that Tessa. I hope the medicine helps.