Monday, March 10, 2008

Where does the time go?

Here are 9 month pictures of our sweet Tessa. Doesn't she look like a little angel?


We had a GREAT weekend. My baby boy turned "5"!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Where does the time go??? We didn't do anything big...just had Grampy over for dinner and on Sunday Benjamin and his daddy went tobagganing. They had a BLAST!!! He is having a party this week with some of his preschool friends, so I will post those pictures later. (hopefully before he turns 6 :) )

Here are some pictures of my "Bubs" on his special day!!! Well...I've tried for 2 days to get my memory card to work in my camera and it won't, so these pictures will just have to do for now! Pictures of my sweet boy just before his birthday!

Before he was "attacked by a treadmill"...

After "the attack"...you don't even want to see his back or his arms...BRUTAL!!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Natalie C. said...

My family lives in Taylor. I am here now, where are you? Maybe, just maybe, we can meet up?