Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Trusting God and Waiting...

Well...I know I said I would be better about keeping this blog going, but I haven't posted anything in awhile, because there isn't much new...

When we first found out about Baby Sister #2 we were told by our agency that she would have all of the rest of the paperwork for the referral in a few days...well...it has been a few weeks and I have been on pins and needles ever since!!!

I just wish I knew for sure if this was all going to work out or not, but I need to remember that we had clear confirmation from God to go forward with this and HE is in control of the whole situation!!!

I've been praying for peace for myself and my hubby...he too is stressed...he said he feels like an expectant father...

Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures and referral information soon...until then...........

1 comment:

Candy said...

CONGRATS...Can't wait to see pictures. So glad you posted on the pic parade so I could see your BLOG address...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu